RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
TRADENAME Clínica Dental Penedès, SLU
Address: Rambla nuestra señora, 24 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès
At Clínica Dental Penedès, SLU, we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to treating it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Personal data is information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the website, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us: Name, surname, email, telephone, postal address, city, etc.
The user’s visit to the website does not imply that they must provide any information about their personal data. However, if provided, the data will be processed lawfully subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of the treatment:
We will process the data that the user provides us for the following purposes:
- Respond to the request or request made by the user through the contact form located on the website. We collect and process the user’s personal data to be able to process and manage your request, query or any request you make through this form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with your request and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage experiences or opinions regarding products and/or services through user testimonials that will be published on the website and thus be able to help other users. The only personal data that will be published from the testimonial will be the user’s name and city. We will keep the data provided as long as the user does not request its revocation and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Manage the resume sent by the interested party through the form enabled for this purpose and include it in the company’s candidate database. These data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be blocked for the legally established time, guaranteeing complete confidentiality both in the processing and in its subsequent destruction.
- Improve your experience when browsing the web. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their processing by deleting the cookies and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years. The legitimate basis to improve your experience when browsing the web is the consent given by the user when accepting cookies. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Manage our social networks and send you information about our activities and products. We will keep these data as long as the user does not revoke their consent to their processing and for the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending you our activities and news is the consent you give us to do so. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Transfer or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is any legal obligation or those lenders linked to the Controller who act as data processors.
No international transfers are made; in the event that they may be made at any time, you will be informed in order to obtain your consent.
It is important that in order for us to keep personal data updated, the user always informs us that there has been any modification to them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is true, guaranteeing that all the information provided corresponds to the real situation, updated and accurate, and is obliged to communicate any modification.
Third Party Data
If the user provides data from third parties for any purpose at Clínica Dental Penedès, SLU, he guarantees that he has obtained this data lawfully, that he has previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate it and that the information provided is exact and truthful. .
Mandatory nature of the information requested
Rights of interested parties:
You have the right to access your data and obtain confirmation of its processing, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. You have the right to update them and request rectification of data that is inaccurate or request deletion when the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You can request limitation in the processing of your data and oppose its processing by revoking your consent, as well as exercise the right to data portability. Puede solicitar la limitación en el tratamiento de sus datos y oponerse al tratamiento de los mismos revocando su consentimiento, así como ejercer el derecho a la portabilidad de los datos. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at the physical address Rambla Nuestra Señora, 24 08720 Vilafranca del Penedès and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you consider that your rights have not been properly attended to, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. www.aepd.es
Data processing of minors
Whoever provides the data through the forms on this website and accepts its treatment declares that he or she is over 14 years of age, and access and use of the portal is prohibited for minors under that age. If at any time, the Controller detects that a minor under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel it. Likewise, parents or guardians may in any case contact Clínica Dental Penedès, SLU to block the access account of minors in their care who have registered by falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the habits of A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when the user accesses a web page. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the habits of.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. You can obtain more information by reading our Cookies Policy.